Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our customer support team.
- How do you measure Monthly Engaged Users?
- This is the number of unique contacts that received messages during a month.
- What happens if the Monthly Engaged Users goes over my plan's limit?
- We will notify the admins in your account, when the usage is near 80% of your plan's limit. We will pause messages until you have upgraded your plan, or when the next billing cycle begins.
- Doesn't WhatsApp charge for messages? Does the plan include WhatsApp messaging costs?
- Yes and no. Meta/WhatsApp charges for conversations. You can read about the costs here. The pricing listed on this page does NOT include your messaging costs. You will be paying directly to Meta for your message costs.
- Can I change my billing plan?
- Of course! You can login to your account and head over to the billing section and upgrade or downgrade any time.
- Can I see a demo for the product?
- Yes, we would be love to show our product over a video call.The demo should roughly take 30-minutes. To schedule a demo, please contact email@example.com.
- What types of payment do you accept?
- We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. We also accept payment via bank transfer or check transfer for annual subscriptions. For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Does Peach offer a FREE plan?
- Yes, Peach offers a FREE plan for up to 500 monthly engaged users. It comes with basic marketing tools to support your growth.