Get your WhatsApp Strategy right. Help us go from strategy to execution to get the most out of your WhatsApp spend.
- Full service WhatsApp Agency
- WhatsApp Marketing + Technology Specialists
- Complete ownership & execution of your campaigns
- Campaign specific apps & bots
Peach has developed a unique customer-centric approach to making sure you see results on WhatsApp.
Understand customer personas, buying journeys and competitive landscape before creating campaigns. We use proprietary frameworks and artifacts to understand your customer.
Without a good understanding of competitive landscape, brand ethos, your narrative and most importantly, your business goals, it is impossible to get results out of WhatsApp.
Own entire growth on WhatsApp, from design to execution, tech platforms and most importantly, business outcomes.
How we work
Focus on outcomes, obsess about learnings
- Customer Centric.
- Good marketing starts with understand your customers really well. Our messaging strategy is focused on learning their wants, their buying journeys and connecting them to your brand intimately.
- Experimentation approach to campaigns.
- Every campaign is an opportunity to learn and test what makes your brand tick with your customers.
- WhatsApp first by design.
- WhatsApp is not just another channel. It is an intimate channel to your customers, and an opportunity for your brand to really connect well, unlike any other mode of communication.
- Interactive App powered campaigns.
- We don't like Spam. Our campaigns are designed to be interactive and fun for your customers.
- Optimized WhatsApp media spend.
- We get it, WhatsApp does not come cheap. We can help with your spend on WhatsApp so every $ you spend leads to a 10x better ROI.
Onboarding (Typically 1-2 weeks)
Understanding your customers, your brand and creating a WhatsApp strategy.
Set up platforms, report formats and finalize budgets, identifying and mapping KPIs and SPOCs.
Share campaign ideas, build and execute them.
Share reports and lessons learnt from campaigns.
Fortnightly sync up with stakeholders to present results, share learnings and adjust strategy.